Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yanni

Wanted to have a blog about Yanni.. We had our second date on Friday maybe our last one..

so, for one thing I realized that he is a "fake" sugar daddy. After reading the suggar daddy book, I noticed one thing he did that set me off.... He looked at the bill for the food...

Yes! We ate a ~$150 meal at a French Restaurant.... And that he basically took me to the Trump!
The Trump was impressive, nice places, looks very classy!

Some one even complimented my express jacket =)

Anyway, after all this we came to Yanni's apartment.

Here are some things I did not like:
  • It was small - stuido
  • He had a machine that is used to dry clean his shirts
  • He eats weird healthy crap
  • He Buys generic CVS brand stuff for his eyes
  • The house is messy
  • He does not know how to work his stereo
Some things I did like.. comfortable bed, comfortable couch.

We did fuck, we dried humped.. He came twice... he has a small dick! At least nothing to write home about...

Somehow all the guys I been hocking up with have been small dicked...

anyway...

I am not sure what he thinks of me now.... I havent talk to him in two days (its Sunday right now) so maybe he thinks I am a slut... He was defiantly uneasy about the fact that he paid for dinner.. In all honestly - I wanted to pay for the drinks later on, but we never went..

How much would i be pissed if we break up? Sort of pissed! Only because I will be missing on the dinners, and a potential fuck, other than that I dont really care.... he is not that attractive, I would rate his looks as "5" out of 10... 5 is the minimum required for fucking!

No comments:

Post a Comment