Its getting colder at night in the Mid-West... What better way to keep yourself warm but with a Fuck buddy.. You can fuck, cuddle, suck, get sucked, and even chat... and than its all over in the morning!
Yes, I spend Friday and Saturday night with Coan... He is hot! As in what he does, rating wise... give him 6.9, not quite a seven but good...
He made it clear that this is just fucking with his attitude in the morning, and the fact that he does not really seem like he wants to hang out... unless he is just playing hard to get.. not sure.. I like spending time with him.. and maybe.. I am starting to like my fuck buddy!! This is not good, not supposed to get attached to fuck buddies!
His Manhunt profile does say that relationship is possible, but I am not sure if 1). I want one, or 2). He likes me in any other way other than fucking.
Send him a SMS Sunday night, he did not reply! So I guess I know where I stand, type for a new fuck buddy!! Hope to maybe fuck him some more.. like his ass... although its kind of loose he know what he doing with it!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Hot (Cold) Fucking Weekends!
Labels:
Ass,
Friday,
fuck buddies,
fucking,
hot,
manhunt,
mid-west,
relationships,
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment