Sunday, August 16, 2009

Facebook Incident

Ok, so I am going to take a minute betwen my hookup stories, and instead talk about Facebook.

So, I think some people do not get facebook. Facebook is not designed for people to keep in touch with your personal life, it is a place with group of loose friends get updates on what their long-lost friends are doing... so, I can keep in touch with people I dont usually see/ hang with and co-workers.

Over period of few months, I noticed that some people are deleteing me from their friends list. Grated I dont really care about them! But deleting some on from facebook is a slap in the face... sort of like, "I dont give a fuck about who the fuck you are, and never fucking want to see your fucking face again!" Thats what that means to me personally... so maybe some ppl do not see it this way- but thats just how I see it.. becuse again, this is not just designed for a tight group of friends- but rather designed to expend your networking and re-connect with long-lost friends..

Do not delete your co-workers, which is what seems to be happening with me... You work with these people! you should have some clue whats going on with their life, maybe just a little.. no one is asking for you to comment on their status changes, but nevertheless you should know when their birthdays are, and when they move to a new city!

Anyway, Cunt Lahanda recently deleted me as a friend.. Her friend Nadeshda deleted me too...
so before re-arranging her facebook friends Nadeshda commented she was going to do this, and cunt Lahanda encuraged her to do this.... I put a note on her page that its hard feelings if you delete a coworkers, but I guess nether Nadeshda or Lahanda care... Well.. let them be cunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment