So, Yanni took me home in the morning.
Still text messaging Eduardo, he still seems really nice... I decided I am gong to go see him today. Now, I made it kind of complicated- because I meet him when he was out with friends..
Meeting was at Jail Cell bar, which is a bear bar.. I didnt know that... ok! why did he think I am a bear?! i do like to fuck! I dont like to be a bear! I might fuck a bear, but not be one! big difference!!! He was cute though, I would give him an "8" out of 10... and definatly hot body.
I feelt a bit weird being at a bear place, and I think he just didnt like me.. What did he expect? A great conversation when he is spending most of the time talking to his friends? or for me to join his group?? I guess this was the first time I meet someone off manhunt and did not like this experiance!
Lessons Learned: meeting people off manhunt is best to do it 1-1 in their house, hotel.. DO NOT meet people off manhunt at a bar when they are out with friends... They are their to show off, and if you do not look like you clique with friends they are not going to be as friendly as when you come over their house to fuck!
Anyway- Fuck Eduard -- there are plenty of other guys out at the sea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment