Sunday, August 16, 2009

Berlin Night Club

so, I am back at Berlin... seems to be an every Saturday kind of event.
First rule of Berlin- Need to be drunk to go there. Second rule- do not show up before 1AM.

Somehow I broke both rules this night, and came there not so drunk, and kind of early.. Partially because I was meeting Eduardo this night... see the previous post for that.

The music was good this day, fun time... Guys, no cute guys at all! I danced for a while, agian! a 21 year old looking dude wanted to dance with me, I totally told him no.. although maybe he just walked away- not sure.

There was a cute guy dancing on stage for a while, good dancer, named Damian... I danced with him for a little on the stage... Than I droped some dudedes drink on the floor, so had to go buy him a new drink...

stayed on the dance floor, and started to dance with this Lebanese guy- Constantine, he was cute. A bit overweight, but thats ok.. I would rate him as a "7" out of 10. He seemed like he was a bottom, but also seemed like he could not make up his mind about dancing with me.. Sort of annoying if you ask me! Either dance or walk away! dont be wishy-washy!

Danced with Constantine for a while, until he came out to smoke... was 3:30am ish, we talked outside, and he even got me to download the kewl iphone app bump... kewl app. we exchanged info... kissed for a little and than he got into a taxi and went home.... I did send him a SMS on Sunday morning saying it was nice to meet him... Will probably SMS him sometime during the week to see if he wants to hang out..

Anyway, I came back into Berlin... and danced with the Constantine guy.. I Rate him "8" out of ten, allthough he was a little fat to be rated this high, but had a cute face... He seemed to be more interested in his Black friends/ boys/ fuck buddies.... Funny part is that his black friend was interested in me.... But Black guys do not interest me....

Left Berlin at 5AM, well they kicked us out.... No fucking tognight, do have a phone# and will call sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment