So, you have to think about how funny life is.. or manhunt..
ok, so my friend.. lets call him Texian, is an overweight guy, who travels to the great state of... Arkansans frequently for work...
I do not find him attractive, but after a few drinks.. I am sure I would fuck him!
so, today he messaged me on manhunt, now.. Texian does not know who I am... I know who he is.. he has his pictures all over manhunt.. I do not.. I have my dick pictures on manhunt, he does not..
do you think I want to show my friend my naked pee-pee??? I don think so!!!
so.. I ignored him..
still funny.. I am not a fat guy, go to gym! (or just about) yet I still rate myself.. "Average"...
Texian who is overwight, and does not go to gym... also rates himself.. "Average"... so do I just not rate myself high? or does he rate himself too high?
the thing is I dont want to rate myself too high, and than meet the person- and they are pissed off.... does this happen to Texian?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment