How long do fuck buddy relationships last? And do they grow into anything more than just a Fuck Buddy (FB)?
Last night Coan (the guy from last Sunday) text me, I came over we fucked, cuddled, slept together... Woke up, fucked more and than I left... We did not chat as much as we did last time, possibly because last night we were both tiered and this morning it was well. the morning.
People always assume that man can fuck around with out being emotionally attached. I disagree with this, people get somewhat attached after fucking... Sex just has to impact on your brain.
So, unless you only do it once or twice, you might get a little attached. Most guys either give up the relationship all together, try to make it something more, or have a fucked up relationship where they are in love with the fuck buddy.
I am definatly not in love with Coan. But I do want to see him again, with out necessarily having sex.... Is this possible? How do I even ask him without coming across like I want to date?
This morning he mad an illusion that we can hang out later tonight.. But than when I asked him later if he wants to hang out, he said we will see... will send you a text message....
This is Games again on Coan's part... But I can understand and appreciate that -- I am sure I would say the same.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment