Monday was dry. But I did find myself a hookup for Tuesday.
First guy, flaked... But I assumed he would, he makes up 1/2 of a relationship, and while I am sure that people in open relationships fuck around, I am not sure they take it up the ass... and I dont think the guy wanted to take it up the ass at the end of the day.
Second guy, who has been SMSing me all evening, named, Todd wanted to have sex. He claims to be a top... Meeting him, obviously a bottom.. I also need to change my profile to state top only. I dont think I am going to bottom for anyone for a while, I enjoy fucking faggets to much....
Anyway, the dude was ok, give him 5.5 out of 10.. Again, 5.0 is the minimum requited. So, he just made it.. Fun time, fucked his ass, was tight! I liked it! Wanna do it again with him sometime..
I wonder if all gay man live from hookup to hookup... ohh well! I like hooking up! Who need a boy friend anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment