Yes! I finally went to the Gay Bathhouse for the first time in my life. I want to blog about my expedience in the bathhouse. First, I highly recommend all gay men to visit a gay bathhouse at least once in your life (repeat as frequently as needed)
A Bathhouse, is really not as scary as it may seem. It is not awkward, unusual or pretentious. You just have to realize and understand what your going there for. Your not going there to hang out, or make friends.. You are there to have sex, have a good time, and cum, get cumed on.
I found the experience to be pleasant. Low pressure, fun environment. It is dark in some places, but after your eyes adjust- your going to be comfortable even going to the darkest of places. If you can hookup through manhunt, you can go to the bathhouse.. It is virtually similar, except rather than seeing the people's picture.. you see them... and all it takes is a nod, a smile or something to start some action.
I ended up fucking with two guys. Not sure if they are friends, roommates, lovers, or whatever. They were good t what they did. Well, at least one of them was. He fucked me, than I fucked him... Poppers and everything! Great time.... He had a nice dick and a great ass... Fun time fucking him, and getting it on! I would probably never do it with the dude in real life, or even on manhunt... but it was a hot experience.... I am defiantly going back to the bathouse.
One things for sure, they do not make it very "safe". They only give you one condom, and you have to browse around to find more condoms.. Also bring lube, they do not provide that.. have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment