Saturday, September 5, 2009

420 bad decsions

Hanging out with my only other Gay friend George, was fun. I would of fucked him earlier in the day, and I told him so.. I was in the mood to fuck... Later, when he wanted to fuck, I was on a mission to find some one else to fuck with.

Going out to the bar, while was productive.. It was leaving the bar, where I found the hook up. Aden. The dude, that I hooked up with was cute, 8.5 out of 10... Def doable!! Got into his taxi, and went home with him...

Made of with his girl friend, its been a while since I made out with a girl.. It was hot! Than after smooking up some 420, and getting completely wasted I proceeded to fuck with Aden. My guess is that he was middle eastern, hot body, nice penis.

Due to being so drunk, I threw up (thank god I actually made it to the toilet) Aden still fucked me even after that... I probably would't have.. had things been reversed, but I was wasted... Fucking was good! his penis feelt awesome inside my ass... Did it at least twise during the night, and once in the morning.

Only issue was that we did it bareback, he did not cum in my ass, but still there could be stuff in pre-ejaculation... He looked clean, but that can really mean nothing.. It was a bad decision to fuck bareback, but it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment